Irish Sea Moss + Bladderwrack + Burdock Root (30 Capsules)
(30) Food Grade Vegetable Capsules 1500mg
Take 1-2 capsules with a meal and drink 8oz of water daily.
Good Mama's© Irish Sea Moss + Bladderwrack + Burdock Root Capsules
Irish Sea Moss
- Exceptionally rich in nutrients and antioxidants, Irish Sea Moss is quickly gaining a reputation as the next big superfood, in line behind kale, blueberries, and fish rich in omega-3s. The healthful properties of Irish Sea Moss include Vitamins A, E, F, and K, calcium, potassium, and sulfur.
- Also used to soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and burns. ... Irish Sea Moss can help to rehydrate dry skin and leave it feeling smooth and supple.
- Irish Sea Moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient that helps to dissolve catarrhs (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion. It also contains compounds that act as a natural antimicrobial and antiviral agents, helping to get rid of infections.
- Irish Moss is used for its mild laxative properties. ... Chondrus crispus is harvested commercially to make carrageenan, a thickening agent for jellies, puddings, and soups, and is also a well-known traditional herbal remedy in Ireland. The typical preparation of Irish Moss is as a powder used in a tea or tincture.
It is also used for obesity, arthritis, joint pain, “hardening of the arteries” (arteriosclerosis), digestive disorders, heartburn, “blood cleansing,” constipation, bronchitis, emphysema, urinary tract disorders, and anxiety. Other uses include boosting the immune system and increasing energy
Burdock root benefits
- It's a powerhouse of antioxidants. Research from 2010 has shown that burdock root contains multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids. ...
- It removes toxins from the blood. ...
- It may inhibit some types of cancer. ...
- It may be an aphrodisiac. ...
- It can help treat skin issues.
Vegetable capsules consist of:
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and purified water. HPMC - (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) is made from vegetable cellulose.
All-natural these capsules contain no animal by-products, preservatives, gelatin, wheat, or starch. Made from pure cellulose of either pine or poplar. Our capsules are easily digestible, GMO-free, no preservatives or gluten, Kosher, and Halal certified.
Drink with plenty of water.