Irish Sea Moss (30 Capsules)
Good Mama's Cleansing Clay©
(30) Food Grade Vegetable Capsules 900mg
Take 1-2 capsules with a meal and drink 8oz of water daily.
Good Mama's Cleansing Clay© Irish Sea Moss Capsules
- Exceptionally rich in nutrients and antioxidants, Irish Sea Moss is quickly gaining a reputation as the next big superfood, in line behind kale, blueberries, and fish rich in omega-3s. The healthful properties of Irish Sea Moss include Vitamins A, E, F and K, calcium, potassium and sulfur.
- Also used to soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and burns. ... Irish Sea Moss can help to rehydrate dry skin, and leave it feeling smooth and supple.
- Irish Sea Moss is a source of potassium chloride, a nutrient which helps to dissolve catarrhs (inflammation and phlegm in the mucous membranes), which cause congestion. It also contains compounds which act as natural antimicrobial and antiviral agents, helping to get rid of infections.
- Irish Moss is used for its mild laxative properties. ... Chondrus crispus is harvested commercially to make carrageenan, a thickening agent for jellies, puddings, and soups, and is also a well-known traditional herbal remedy in Ireland. The typical preparation of Irish Moss is as a powder used in a tea or tincture.
Vegetable capsules consist of:
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and purified water. HPMC - (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) is made from vegetable cellulose.
All natural these capsules contain no animal by-products, preservatives, gelatin, wheat or starch. Made from pure cellulose of either pine or poplar. Our capsules are easily digestible, GMO free, no preservatives or gluten, Kosher and Halal certified.
Drink with plenty of water.