Aloe Vera and Turmeric with BioPerine
Aloe Vera ... thanks to its dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. ... Aloe vera is an excellent natural moisturizer that contains anti-inflammatory properties (making it the perfect sunburn soother). Aloe Vera Juice 99.8% offers many health benefits.
Turmeric is made with a high-quality turmeric root extract called Curcumin. It contains curcumin and two other curcuminoids which help stabilize the curcumin, also contains BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract that enhances absorption and increases bioavailability.
What are the health benefits of drinking Aloe Vera and Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine juice?
- Alkalinity: A body with an acidic pH is a breeding ground for disease. It’s an atmosphere where illness thrives. Help keep your body balanced by eating and drinking alkaline foods and beverages such as aloe vera juice. (leafy greens, root vegetables, citrus, nuts and seeds, apple cider vinegar, coconut vinegar).
- Hydration: The aloe plant is very water-dense, so it’s an ideal way to prevent or treat dehydration. Staying hydrated helps your body detox by providing a way for you to purge and flush out impurities. The juice also packs a hefty punch of nutrients that optimize your body’s organ output. This is crucial, because your kidneys and liver are largely responsible for the task of detoxifying your blood and producing urine. For this reason, you need to keep them healthy.
- Liver function: When it comes to detoxing, healthy liver function is key. Aloe vera juice is an excellent way to keep your liver healthy. That’s because the liver functions best when the body is adequately nourished and hydrated. Aloe vera juice is ideal for the liver because it’s hydrating and rich in phytonutrients.
- For constipation: Drinking aloe vera juice helps increase the water content in your intestines. Research has shown the relationship between increasing the intestinal water content and the stimulation of peristalsis, which helps you pass stool normally. If you’re constipated or have problems with frequent constipation, try incorporating aloe vera juice into your daily routine. Aloe also helps normalize the healthy bacteria in your gut, keeping your healthy intestinal flora balanced.
- For clear skin: Hydrating aloe vera juice may help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It may also help reduce skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis. Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Nutritious boost: Aloe vera juice is jam-packed with nutrients. Drinking it is an excellent way to make sure you don’t become deficient. It contains important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid. It also contains small amounts of: (calcium, copper, chromium, sodium, selenium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, zinc). Aloe vera is one of the only plant sources of vitamin B-12, too. This is excellent news for vegetarians and vegans.
- Heartburn relief: Drinking aloe vera juice may give you relief when heartburn attacks. The compounds present in aloe vera juice help control secretion of acid in your stomach. The effects have even been shown to combat gastric ulcers and keep them from getting larger.
- Digestive benefits: Aloe vera contains several enzymes known to help in the breakdown of sugars and fats and to keep your digestion running smoothly. If your digestive system isn’t operating optimally, you won’t absorb all of the nutrients from the food you’re eating. You’ve got to keep your internal engine healthy in order to reap the benefits. Aloe vera may help decrease irritation in the stomach and intestines. The juice may also help people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other inflammatory disorders of the intestines. Aloe vera juice helps reduce the pain and discomfort of IBS. Aloe vera is also beneficial to people suffering from ulcerative colitis.
Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine:
Turmeric's main compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
Turmeric's curcumin have the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer.
It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
Without piperine, most of the curcumin just passes through your digestive tract.
Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
Inflammation is incredibly important.
It helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage.
Without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over your body and kill you.
Although acute, short-term inflammation is beneficial, it can become a major problem when it becomes chronic and inappropriately attacks your body's own tissues.
Scientists now believe that chronic, low-level inflammation plays a major role in almost every chronic, Western disease. This includes heart disease, cancer, metabolic syndrome, Alzheimer's and various degenerative conditions.
Therefore, anything that can help fight chronic inflammation is of potential importance in preventing and even treating these diseases.
Curcumin is strongly anti-inflammatory. In fact, it’s so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs, without the side effects.
It blocks NF-kB, a molecule that travels into the nuclei of your cells and turns on genes related to inflammation. NF-kB is believed to play a major role in many chronic diseases. The transcription factor nuclear factor-kappa B (NF-kappaB).
Curcumin is a bioactive substance that fights inflammation at the molecular level.
Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
Oxidative damage is believed to be one of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases.
It involves free radicals, highly reactive molecules with unpaired electrons.
Free radicals tend to react with important organic substances, such as fatty acids, proteins or DNA.
The main reason antioxidants are so beneficial is that they protect your body from free radicals.
Curcumin is a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure.
In addition, curcumin boosts the activity of your body's own antioxidant enzymes
Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
Curcumin Lowers Your Risk of Heart Disease, Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Depression,
Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
Take 1-2 teaspoons daily.
*May help reduce temporary inflammation associated with physical overexertion or other lifestyle choices. This product is not intended to treat, prevent or cure inflammation associated with any disease.